Fast track your career with Certificate Program in Digital Marketing. Learn top digital marketing tools with this course featuring real life case studies.
Certificate Course in Digital Marketing
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or wish to improve your marketability to potential employers, this program is all you need to make you industry-ready. Acquire relevant skills through extensive hands-on practice with a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and seamlessly manage your digital marketing campaigns. Train on the latest digital marketing tools, learn how they work, and how to apply them for maximum results — all through one comprehensive program.
Let Numbers Talk
Companies wants to add a Digital marketer to their team
Job Growth In Digital Marketing
Gap to demand and availability of skilled marketers
Then, MW Scholar’s digital marketing course is the perfect fit for you.
Get trained by an experienced team of digital marketers who will provide experiential digital marketing training.
MW Scholar also makes sure to conduct regular workshops to give the students holistic digital marketing learning.
Why Should You Enroll In Our Course?
GET CERTIFIED BY GOOGLE AND HUBSPOT
On successful completion of the course, you will be assisted with Google & HubSpot certifications.
LEARN FROM AN AGENCY-STYLED INSTITUTE.
MW Scholar’s digital marketing course provides an agency-styled training system, which give students the exposure to how it feels to work in an agency.
WORK ON LIVE PROJECTS
From drafting proposals to working on real life projects. Our course makes you digital industry-ready. You will learn all the aspects of working in an agency.
A strong understanding of the fundamentals is required, be it digital marketing or anything new you learn. All the fundamentals of digital marketing will be covered in this module.
- Understand the role of digital with respect to traditional marketing media mix strategies.
- Understand customer decision journeys & customer personas.
- Develop a digital vision and goal for you.
- Evolving a balanced digital communication strategy between traditional and digital media.
- Advertising Promotions in the Digital Age.
Content is king, and content writing is a primary and indispensable entity of digital marketing. With relatable content and actionable CTAs, businesses can leverage great leads with high conversion rates. In this module, you will learn:
- What is Content Writing,?
- What is SEO-based content writing?
- Content Research and Planning
- How to insert the right keywords at the right places in your content
- Discovering your niche
- Understanding various online content tools
- What is Plagiarism, and ways to avoid it
- Google My Business
- Building a strong social media presence
- Using various social media tools
Social media marketing is being used by brands to boost their online visibility. In this module you will learn:
- The basics of key social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) – Planning, Strategizing, Scheduling, and Promoting.
- Strategies and create a monthly calendar and implement the same for your small/medium or Big business.
- The best-performing content types are tried and tested with big brands.
- How a non-designer can unravel their designing skills using different tools.
- The importance of #Hashtags and how to make the best use of its reach.
The first step toward becoming a professional media buyer is to master Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Understand the new customer journey so you can properly structure your Facebook ad campaigns for success.
- Advertise on Instagram platform.
Digital marketers should learn to build scalable sales funnels that turn inactive visitors into paying clients.
- Know how to create sales funnels in order to promote your personal brand, business, or organization
- Understand the sales funnel model & learn how to set up a proper sales funnel.
- Learn the hacks that go on landing pages to upsell, downsell and craft a perfect sales funnel to churn out more money from a visitor.
This is probably where you practise your skillsets and learning. You will working with real brands and help solve their issues with digital marketing.
Learn industry standards & tips to include in a resume. With this session create the best version of your professional self.